RED NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD



Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone! I meant to post sooner, but I was waiting on the new camera I'll be using! It's much better than the old one. Anyway, today I'm doing two outfits instead of one, just because I couldn't make up my mind on which one I liked. I'm terrible. I really wanted to show you all my new coat I bought. It is just perfect, and probably my favorite item of clothing to date! It's white, with a gorgeous black floral pattern (and it's soft inside!) It is perfect for wearing skirts or dresses (solid colored ones of course) and every time I look at it I just can't help but want to throw some red in with it. I am a sucker for some nice red contrast. One thing you'll notice is I rarely wear patterns. I'm a solid color kind of girl, and mostly neutral, but I'm working on that, heh. Anyway, this coat happens to have a pattern, and I freaking love it! I bought it for a very reasonable twenty-five dollars (originally forty) and I just can't stop wearing it-- truth be told it's a spring/fall coat, but I'm too impatient, as you can clearly see! We've been getting so much snow here lately, so I don't think spring is coming any time soon. Anyway, the first outfit, with the cute little red umbrella was a modest forty dollars, which I got free due to my mother giving me her forty-dollar Kohls cash! Not too bad, yeah? The dress is from the Candie line, and to be honest, I wasn't very impressed with the other clothes, but this one was neatly displayed on the mannequin with cute little black heels. I had to have it. This dress and I were truly meant to be. The heels are are a flared oxford set I bought a few years ago and I still love. And then the light coat.


Now, for the second picture, I'm wearing something I picked up the other day. It's really cute, and actually really cheap. I just added my favorite pair of boots (yes, boots again) a pearl necklace, my handy coat and voila! A really cute, reasonably cheap outfit. I also added some more red, my Valentine's day rose. Thought'd be a nice touch for my belated wishes to you all. And yes, it was freezing outside when I took these! My legs went numb. But pain is fashion, after all, haha.

Have a nice week everyone, and stay warm, because I know it's probably bitter cold where you are too. Unless you happen to live in Hawaii or somewhere as equally inviting right now. If not, enjoy the snow while you have it!








6 comments:

Kim said...

Both those outfits are absolutely adorable!
I love them! ♥

Megan said...

Thank you! <3

Steal That Style said...

hi! thanks for following me!!
cool blog btw :)

Megan said...

You're welcome, thanks for the return!

Thanks very much, and the same to you! :)

Hunter said...

Looking forward to reading your blog! And thanks for the follow.

Megan said...

Thanks! And you're welcome. :)

Post a Comment




COUNTER



FOLLOWERS